1. After booking an appointment, we send you a text regarding your appointment booking details.
2. The system will automatically send a email message at 10:00 AM 2 days before.
3. A TEXT message at 10:00AM 1 day before the appointment.
-No coffee or other stimulants
-No Alcohol or other blood thinners
-No Retin A skincare products
-If you have any questions concerning medical conditions please consult your doctor before scheduling your appointment and bring a doctors note to your appointment.
DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT IF
-You are under the age of 18
-You are pregnant or nursing
-You are taking blood thinning medications
-You have viral infections or diseases
-You are diabetic
-You are undergoing chemotherapy
This procedure is a brand new set of brows for new clients who have been previously tattooed and/or microbladed. PRIOR TO BOOKING please send a few photos of your brows to the artist that you would like to book with.
The procedure will include a color correction that will neutralize any discoloration (red, grey, green, blue brows) and then it will proceed with a cover up.
- New shape must cover the old shape and cannot be smaller/thinner than the old brow shape
-Procedure takes approximately 4 hours
-A $50 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required for booking
- Procedure requires at least 2 sessions (the initial session + 1st touch up) to achieve the desired look. For some color correction work some clients may need to come back for a third session.
- Topical anesthetics used so pain is minimal to mild
- Brows will last 1-3 years depending on skin type, skin care, aftercare, sun exposure, etc.
- Healing/scabbing process takes 7-14 days.
FIRST TOUCH UP
In order to to achieve the desired results you will also need to set up a touch up appointment 6-8 weeks after the initial appointment. Your brows will need to be fully healed before the first touch up.
YEARLY TOUCH UPS
Yearly touch ups can be scheduled if you would like to deposit more color onto your brows. The period in between touch ups will depend on your skin type and how it affects the pigments of your tattoo. It is best to do yearly maintenance touch ups to avoid paying higher prices for touch ups on faded brows.